- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- Foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Do you like someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
Posted April 12, 2014 at 12:13pm in what the heck personal survey ask finally an appropriate one | 301,083 notes
Posted April 12, 2014 at 11:57am in gifs water sunlight reflection nature summer memories favorite | 91,151 notes
Posted April 12, 2014 at 11:51am in camping rustic lake summer perfect favorite memories heartache | 628 notes
Today I choose to feel the pain of sitting through a feeling, the terror in realizing that I am powerless over so many things, and the joy in knowing that I do not experience these things alone. I fight my feet when they beg me to run and battle my mind in its attempts to protect me from remembering the things I worked so hard to forget. Today is a constant war for healing. It is filled with promise and potential.
Posted April 9, 2014 at 9:51pm in renee yohe pain experience trials hard times healing personal quote | 1,861 notes
Posted April 9, 2014 at 9:49pm in monarch butterflies flock orange design nature beautiful favorite | 5,209 notes
Posted April 9, 2014 at 9:48pm in text universe magic senses seeing truth eden phillpotts literature | 11,063 notes
Posted April 9, 2014 at 9:47pm in black and white apartment interiors balcony lost in thought | 5,134 notes
Posted April 9, 2014 at 9:44pm in perfection floating green water pool swimming favorite | 142,385 notes
For adults, it’s harder to change this mentality because materialism can be ingrained over years or even decades. No, you don’t need to sell all your worldly possessions and move to the top of a mountain, but Kasser says one thing that can help is taking yourself out of environments or reevaluating your relationships with people that focus on the materialistic.
Posted April 1, 2014 at 11:14am in materialism relationships friendships communication reevaluation quote | 531 notes